Tuesday 26 March 2013

Advertise strategically, beat your competitors

Being an advertising enthusiast, I am always in a look-out for creative advertisements. These days my favourite place to search answers to my queries is Quora.  It is a heaven for knowledge hunting, gathering and sharing. Carrying on with my query I stumbled upon the question, "Which are some of the funniest, most clever advertisements?" in my favourite treasure hunting site. If you are into serious mood of beating your competitors with strategic advertising, then follow the below advertisements.
 
Read Quote of Kevin Jung's answer to Which are some of the funniest, most clever advertisements? on Quora Read Quote of Abhishank Sahu's answer to Which are some of the funniest, most clever advertisements? on Quora Read Quote of Siddharth Bhattacharya's answer to Which are some of the funniest, most clever advertisements? on Quora Read Quote of Sean Rose's answer to Which are some of the funniest, most clever advertisements? on Quora

No comments:

Post a Comment